TheZombieGame.com Forums
A Touch of Evil: Something Wicked painted miniatures - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE General Discussion (/Forum-AToE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: A Touch of Evil: Something Wicked painted miniatures (/Thread-A-Touch-of-Evil-Something-Wicked-painted-miniatures)

A Touch of Evil: Something Wicked painted miniatures - samuraitrev - 11-14-2020 07:27 PM

Hi all, I've just got these finished today. I'm playing a game of it tonight. I always pick the characters randomly so it's good to have more heroes in the mix. I do like the new characters (especially the vampire of course)Zombie17
[attachment=2971]

comments always welcome
Thanks for taking a lookWatchmen02

RE: A Touch of Evil: Something Wicked painted miniatures - Achtung Panzer - 11-18-2020 10:21 AM

(11-14-2020 07:27 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Hi all, I've just got these finished today. I'm playing a game of it tonight. I always pick the characters randomly so it's good to have more heroes in the mix. I do like the new characters (especially the vampire of course)Zombie17

comments always welcome
Thanks for taking a lookWatchmen02
Outstanding and inspiring in equal measure as always Trev! Glad you're enjoying AToE.

RE: A Touch of Evil: Something Wicked painted miniatures - Raynor - 02-18-2021 11:19 AM

I love these! Great inspiration!

RE: A Touch of Evil: Something Wicked painted miniatures - samuraitrev - 02-21-2021 09:25 PM

Thanks for the kind feedback. If this inspires one person to paint some of their miniatures that's music to my earsZombie17