TheZombieGame.com Forums
AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE General Discussion (/Forum-AToE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted (/Thread-AToE-Hero-Pack-2-Painted)

AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted - samuraitrev - 01-27-2021 08:01 PM

Well, mission complete. I've finally finished painting all 24 characters from AToE. It's a great feeling. This now frees up my painting time to focus on custom Town Elders, Allies, Villains and Minions. I'm also adding buildings, Militia and anything else I can think of. (yes, I have a gaming/painting obsession)Zombie17
[attachment=2980]

When I get a day off from work, I intend to put a showcase thread together that puts all the painted Characters in one place.

If you're working on a project (whatever that may be) try not to see it in it's entirety. See it as small sections and just start one section, every hour of building/painting or whatever takes you closer to your goal.

Happy gaming folksWatchmen02

RE: AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted - Achtung Panzer - 01-28-2021 10:39 AM

Astonishing work Trev - and thanks for sharing! Painting the minis adds so much to the gaming experience.

RE: AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted - samuraitrev - 01-30-2021 03:36 PM

(01-28-2021 10:39 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Astonishing work Trev - and thanks for sharing! Painting the minis adds so much to the gaming experience.

Thanks for taking a look and commenting. I'm really into this project at the moment. I've got loads of stuff to paint and show in the futureZombie17

RE: AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted - Old Dwarf - 01-30-2021 06:26 PM

Curse you ! ( my AToE Figs.remain unpainted) Great work .

OD

RE: AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted - Raynor - 02-18-2021 10:59 AM

Beautiful! Need to break out the paint on this game myself.

RE: AToE Hero Pack 2 Painted - samuraitrev - 02-25-2021 06:09 PM

Thanks OD and Raynor. I've got to clear my painting desk of plastic then get to painting more AToE stuff!