TheZombieGame.com Forums
New to Last Night on Earth & new to the site - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: New to Last Night on Earth & new to the site (/Thread-New-to-Last-Night-on-Earth-new-to-the-site)

Pages: 1 2

New to Last Night on Earth & new to the site - maxon_jax - 11-07-2009 07:41 PM

Hi all. Just got Last Night on Earth yesterday & 2night is my 1st real game. Heres hoping its carnage Watchmen02

RE: New to & new to the site - mqstout - 11-07-2009 07:42 PM

Welcome aboard! Great choice, getting LNOE! Please, ask away any questions you might have. Let us k now how playing goes for you.

RE: New to Last Night on Earth & new to the site - Old Dwarf - 11-07-2009 08:45 PM

Hi MJ nice season to play LNoE,tell us how your Game went.

OD

RE: New to Last Night on Earth & new to the site - Sarku - 11-07-2009 10:19 PM

Hi. Welcome. Enjoy your stay!

RE: New to Last Night on Earth & new to the site - BigDeano - 11-08-2009 12:59 PM

Hi Welcome hope you have fun with your first game.

RE: New to Last Night on Earth & new to the site - fallensaviour - 11-09-2009 12:43 AM

Welcome aboard.
Spare no-one muwahahahahaha...

RE: New to Last Night on Earth & new to the site - Doctor D - 11-09-2009 03:55 AM

welcome! welcome!

RE: New to Last Night on Earth & new to the site - supervike - 11-09-2009 04:03 PM

Hello!

RE: New to Last Night on Earth & new to the site - Cymrusaint - 11-09-2009 08:04 PM

maxon_jax Wrote:Hi all. Just got Last Night on Earth yesterday & 2night is my 1st real game. Heres hoping its carnage Watchmen02

Hi Jax, you lucky buggerZombie03 I'm waiting for mine to arrive, so I'm hanging around here like a bad smell:rolleyes:
How did the first game go? Give me all the gory details!

RE: New to Last Night on Earth & new to the site - maxon_jax - 11-10-2009 01:43 AM

Wahoo I won with the zombies!
It was a hollow victory though as my mate & my brother thought the game sucked worse than a granny zombie that had lost her false teeth. Zombie03

We played the 1st scenario “DIE ZOMBIE DIE!” with advance rules. The 4 heroes were Sheriff Anderson, Jake Cartwright, Becky King & Johnny Miller.

It was disastrous the sheriff lost his gun almost straight away & the heroes soon learned not to get involved in unarmed combat (which I quite enjoyed teaching them) Watchmen02.
To make a long story short they spent the game searching for weapons in different corners of the board. They found a baseball bat that broke straight away, a revolver, which killed about 2 of my zombies before I played a card to discard it. They also found dynamite (which was about as much use as condoms in a convent) as no one smoked & it was the only town in America not to sell matches. I spent most of my game playing chase the nurse & finally managed to kill her & Johnny in Sun Track 8 to win the game.

I did not have the joyful feeling of victory as I could tell unless I change the mechanics of the game we won’t be playing it again in a hurry. Insane19 BUMMER!

It’s not all bad news as today Growing Hunger has arrived & it looks like it will make the game better Watchmen02