TheZombieGame.com Forums
Painted Delion Dryad Villain - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE General Discussion (/Forum-AToE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Painted Delion Dryad Villain (/Thread-Painted-Delion-Dryad-Villain)

Painted Delion Dryad Villain - samuraitrev - 08-23-2021 09:41 PM

Hi all, I've finished the Delion Dryad Villain. This was a free print and play Villain by the kind folks at Flying Frog. It's taken me a while as I've been on holiday plus I've been playing Days Gone Hard II mode.

This resin dryad figure is from a 3D printer company called Rocket Pig Games. I don't own a 3D printer so I got this from etsy. I paid £5.49 ($7.53) for this figure and I'm reasonably happy with it. I actually received 2 figures for some reason?

Pros and cons of these miniatures:

Pros
I got an extra figure in a slightly different pose.
Great value
good detail
easy to clean, good quality resin

Cons:
The base was nothing special.
I would have preferred her without the horns. I could have removed them but I didn't think it was worth possibly ruining my figs.

[attachment=3028]
Overall, I would grade this miniatures as 4/5.
Conclusion:
This is a suitable miniature for AToE and I'm looking forward to using her as the Villain in a game soon. I'm really coming around to 3D printed figures they're really affordable and the quality is improving all the time. They're not a patch with professional miniature companies yet. But the price and fair quality works for me.

Anyway, I'd like to know your thoughts. Thanks for looking and happy gamingWatchmen02

RE: Painted Delion Dryad Villain - Old Dwarf - 08-24-2021 10:28 AM

Nice fig obviously a Dryad- I like the paint blend great job in capturing a woody flesh look.If you had not mentioned it the horns just look like
part of the tree .

OD

RE: Painted Delion Dryad Villain - samuraitrev - 08-24-2021 01:01 PM

I guess they're not too bad. I get obsessive about trying to get the look from the game art. The figure will be fine in-game. Thanks for commenting.

RE: Painted Delion Dryad Villain - Raynor - 09-21-2021 05:43 PM

Looks fantastic! A lot better than most of the dryad minis I've seen and I think she represents the villain quite well. Superb paint job as usual!

Thanks so much for continuing to share!

RE: Painted Delion Dryad Villain - khainesmith - 11-03-2021 05:24 PM

Looks good. At least there is a mini for her.