TheZombieGame.com Forums
The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List (/Thread-The-Official-2009-tzg-com-Secret-Santa-Zombie-Christmas-List)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List - Old Dwarf - 12-05-2009 02:07 PM

OK I'm being Lazy here but I believe we had 11? SS
has every SS been done ?

Oh & Z67- Great Job in getting all this together.I was doubtful
at first that the SS Project would fly but I'm happy to say
"shame on me" :shy: Well done.

x2 Oh-Sarku I know you saw the merit in Z67 idea right away,
so Good Call (but again thats why you get the big bucks:P )

and again to my own SS whoever he/she may be Thanks Again.

OD

RE: The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List - zombie67 - 12-05-2009 05:00 PM

D&W, every Secret Santa has ordered for their given person.

Oh and if by book you meant "I am Scoorge". It's very funny and I am enjoying it loads. Will do a proper review under the Literature section when I finish it.

OD, trust me I wasn't sure it would work either and when I cocked a few things up at first I wondered if it would work but fingers crossed it all went smoothly.

Cheers to everyone who took part and we want to see those photos....I'm looking at you OD and at you Vike and to all who have yet to post a pic.

RE: The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List - Sarku - 12-05-2009 05:43 PM

Seriously zombie67. Great idea and great job putting it together.

You playing Santa again next year!? Zombie03

RE: The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List - Old Dwarf - 12-05-2009 05:54 PM

zombie67 Wrote:Cheers to everyone who took part and we want to see those photos....I'm looking at you OD and at you Vike and to all who have yet to post a pic.

Well SV isn't openting his till XMass & I don't have the
Tech Skills to post a pic:rolleyes:. Plus the figs I got
are for a 6mm project so it wouldn't really show much
anywayZombie17

OD

RE: The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List - Sarku - 12-05-2009 05:59 PM

Excuses excuses... Zombie03

RE: The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List - zombie67 - 12-05-2009 06:56 PM

Sarku Wrote:You playing Santa again next year!? Zombie03

Absolutely!

We may even get more next year and now I have done it once it should run even smoother. :rolleyes: Zombie17

RE: The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List - The_Sultan - 12-06-2009 05:30 AM

So I've never done a secret santa before; are we supposed to tell who we are when we send the gift?

RE: The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List - mqstout - 12-08-2009 02:58 AM

My Radioactive Grave Dead arrived today. I'll try to snap a shot when we play it later in the month. Thanks, Zombie Santa!

RE: The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List - Old Dwarf - 12-08-2009 03:10 AM

The_Sultan Wrote:So I've never done a secret santa before; are we supposed to tell who we are when we send the gift?

No we're SECRET SantasZombie03

OD

RE: The Official 2009 tzg.com Secret Santa Zombie Christmas List - The_Sultan - 12-10-2009 03:54 PM

Thank you Secret Santa, whoever you are! My Alternity Creature Compendium will soon cause the death of many a player character.