TheZombieGame.com Forums
Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! (/Thread-Happy-Holidays-a-new-ATOE-web-villain)

Pages: 1 2

Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! - soundgirl - 12-25-2009 10:35 AM

To celebrate this holiday season, we are proud to present an all new web-exclusive, free downloadable Villain for A Touch of Evil... The Volgovian Nutcracker!

You can find the full page Villain card as well as its Basic and Advanced Minion Charts, and printable Counter Sheet on the official Flying Frog webpage.

http://www.flyingfrog.net/atouchofevil/

With all new minions and game effects, the Volgovian Nutcracker is very unique and very deadly!

RE: Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! - deadandwalking - 12-25-2009 12:24 PM

haha. that's awesome

RE: Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! - Old Dwarf - 12-25-2009 12:28 PM

The Christmas Caravan:P I love it!

Thanks Froggers & Happy HolidayWatchmen02

OD

RE: Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! - deadandwalking - 12-25-2009 12:52 PM

now if only i could comission someone to create a nice token set for me.

RE: Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! - gavindowning - 12-25-2009 06:35 PM

This is FANTASTIC. I can't WAIT to try it out!

RE: Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! - theconcerned - 12-27-2009 02:13 AM

Any plans to release the play tokens with a future expansion, as done with the Necromancer and Dryad in Something Wicked?

RE: Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! - deadandwalking - 12-27-2009 06:26 AM

theconcerned Wrote:Any plans to release the play tokens with a future expansion, as done with the Necromancer and Dryad in Something Wicked?

i would much like that as well. or release them seperately. i'd buy 'em.

RE: Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! - gavindowning - 12-27-2009 09:42 AM

I did my first session against the Nutcracker tonight. Though we defeated him (we always play co-op in our household), it was definitely a tough game with a well-earned victory!

He was a bunch of fun! I definitely am looking forward to more sessions against him!

RE: Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! - SovTech - 12-27-2009 05:53 PM

Xcellent!!!

Merry christmas to us all!!!

Cheerio,
ST

RE: Happy Holidays a new ATOE web villain! - soundgirl - 12-27-2009 09:21 PM

theconcerned Wrote:Any plans to release the play tokens with a future expansion, as done with the Necromancer and Dryad in Something Wicked?

It has been discussed.