TheZombieGame.com Forums
weapons youd like to see in the game. - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: weapons youd like to see in the game. (/Thread-weapons-youd-like-to-see-in-the-game)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

weapons youd like to see in the game. - deadrabbit - 08-11-2008 04:41 AM

so im make some cards for the game. i feel that theres so many more weapons that id use in real life and the they should be in the game. what weapons would you use or like to see i the game?

the ones that i want most are a skateboard and a rifle.

RE: weapons youd like to see in the game. - Emp - 08-11-2008 11:06 AM

A machete
A RPG (rocket propelled grenade launcher, but with limited use/amo)

RE: weapons youd like to see in the game. - shadow - 08-12-2008 08:22 AM

I was thinking rifle also.

RE: weapons youd like to see in the game. - Emp - 08-12-2008 12:31 PM

What also would be cool is that if you could combine items.
For example:
RIFLE
range = 4
HITS on 4+

and then you have:
SCOPE
When attached to the rifle
Rifle range = 5 and hits on a 3+

I can't think of something positive for the scope when it is not combined.

RE: weapons youd like to see in the game. - mqstout - 08-12-2008 01:59 PM

Skateboard and machete. I think there are enough ranged weapons already, for now.

How about this? Let's make a game of it. Let's decide two or three cards we all want to see, and then hold a poll. Maybe we can PM them to Admin or deadrabbit [I volunteer if it's necessary], who can post a poll thread (one per item) and we can do a few rounds of elimination until the forums decide on which implementation of the card(s) is best.

RE: weapons youd like to see in the game. - supervike - 08-12-2008 02:22 PM

Hmmm...Skateboard doesn't make much sense to me, seeing how most of the board is grass.

RE: weapons youd like to see in the game. - mqstout - 08-12-2008 03:06 PM

Imagination! I doubt the whole town, small as it is, is all grass and only grass. Putting in paving, though, would have ruined the graphics and overall made the board look much less good. It could be a bicycle for one effect, but then it loses the skateboard's "whack'em over the head".

RE: weapons youd like to see in the game. - deadrabbit - 08-12-2008 05:40 PM

Emp Wrote:What also would be cool is that if you could combine items.
For example:
RIFLE
range = 4
HITS on 4+

and then you have:
SCOPE
When attached to the rifle
Rifle range = 5 and hits on a 3+

I can't think of something positive for the scope when it is not combined.

ya i have something just like that on my varient page.

RE: weapons youd like to see in the game. - deadrabbit - 08-12-2008 05:52 PM

i think the four cards that should be in the game are a

Skate board-+1 to movement roll. COMBAT BONUS: may add or subtract 1 from a single die roll, usable only once a fight. roll to see if it breaks after every use.
breaks on a roll of 1, 2, or 3.

Machete-
COMBAT BONUS: roll an extra fight dice for every zombie in your space. up to three extra dice. roll to see if it breaks after every use. breaks on a roll of 1, 2,

rifle- range 5, hits on a 3+ outa ammo on a 1, 2, or 3. yes this means you can hit them and still run out of ammo. may shoot at zombies touching a wall, even if your not. say your out of a building and a zombies in side but your not touching the wall you can still shoot at it.

Hedge cutters-(large hedge cutters like a big two handed sucker) COMBAT BONUS: roll an extra fight dice. if you beat a zombie two times in a fight it is distantly killed. mark beaten zombies with a chip or token.

RE: weapons youd like to see in the game. - deadrabbit - 08-12-2008 06:16 PM

mqstout Wrote:Skateboard and machete. I think there are enough ranged weapons already, for now.

How about this? Let's make a game of it. Let's decide two or three cards we all want to see, and then hold a poll. Maybe we can PM them to Admin or deadrabbit [I volunteer if it's necessary], who can post a poll thread (one per item) and we can do a few rounds of elimination until the forums decide on which implementation of the card(s) is best.

thats a pretty good idea , how would we do it thow. we could add every ones suggestions to the first post, then after we get about ten or so we can make a poll. sound good? if any one has a different idea of how we could do it.