TheZombieGame.com Forums
Anyone want to buy my extra L4D2 (PC) key? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Anyone want to buy my extra L4D2 (PC) key? (/Thread-Anyone-want-to-buy-my-extra-L4D2-PC-key)

Anyone want to buy my extra L4D2 (PC) key? - SPARTAN VI - 01-03-2010 05:21 AM

A few of us are buying the Left 4 Dead 2 4-pack, but most of my group already bought a 4-pack, leaving 1 extra license in our group buy. It comes out to $28 when divided 4 ways (versus $38), so that would be the cost to you.

If you're familiar with Steam, all you have to do it redeem the key through a "gift" email I'd send. Let me know!

RE: Anyone want to buy my extra L4D2 (PC) key? - deadandwalking - 01-03-2010 08:36 AM

so only 28 bucks for the pc version. i'm mighty tempted, but I already got it for the 360. i'll think about it. if nobody else grabs it up I might.

RE: Anyone want to buy my extra L4D2 (PC) key? - Zombie Ax3 - 09-11-2010 02:38 AM

(01-03-2010 08:36 AM)deadandwalking Wrote:  so only 28 bucks for the pc version. i'm mighty tempted, but I already got it for the 360. i'll think about it. if nobody else grabs it up I might.

still available? is it the US verison and not the kiddy version we got here in Australia?