TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hazmat barrels - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Models & Painting (/Forum-Models-Painting)
+--- Thread: Hazmat barrels (/Thread-Hazmat-barrels)

Hazmat barrels - zombie67 - 03-22-2010 01:45 AM

Hasslefree have added a nice set of Hazmat Barrels to their range:

[Image: hazmat-barrelsweb.jpg]

You can buy them here: Hazmat Barrels

RE: Hazmat barrels - supervike - 03-22-2010 01:53 AM

Those are pretty decent. I've got a few other items that are made by this guy (Fenris), and all are great quality.

RE: Hazmat barrels - ResidentAsylum - 03-31-2010 09:00 PM

Very nice... now it's only a matter of time before someone state-side has them at an affordable price.

RE: Hazmat barrels - supervike - 04-01-2010 12:03 PM

ResidentAsylum Wrote:Very nice... now it's only a matter of time before someone state-side has them at an affordable price.

Yeah, hopefully.

I know a couple of the guys that do 'resin terrain' for gaming here in the states.

But, even shipping from England, the Fenris guy doesn't really charge too much!

RE: Hazmat barrels - fallensaviour - 04-01-2010 05:34 PM

Very cool.
I'd like to hollow a couple out chop up a couple of black plastic zombies or glow in the dark zombies and place them inside like from the film return of the dead.Put a clear lid on and pow you've got canistered zombie goodness.

RE: Hazmat barrels - ResidentAsylum - 04-01-2010 07:16 PM

2 weeks ago I found a Tamiya WW2 accs box that has some nice hollow oil drums I plan on using for now.

RE: Hazmat barrels - supervike - 04-01-2010 07:49 PM

fallensaviour Wrote:Very cool.
I'd like to hollow a couple out chop up a couple of black plastic zombies or glow in the dark zombies and place them inside like from the film return of the dead.Put a clear lid on and pow you've got canistered zombie goodness.

Heres a few that escaped your devious plan...

[Image: 100MMR07.jpg]

http://eurekamin.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=87_126_151&products_id=10453

RE: Hazmat barrels - Dacostasr - 08-20-2013 11:17 PM

fortunately, I saved my WWII Tamiya barrels and jerry cans from my 1/35 scale modeling phase...lol...I also have some GW barrels that should work. I like the HassellFree ones, I just ordered some minis from them, I thought they were priced reasonably...

Dennis