TheZombieGame.com Forums
Philadelphia Zombie - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Philadelphia Zombie (/Thread-Philadelphia-Zombie)

Philadelphia Zombie - KickedInTheVader - 03-29-2010 04:01 PM

I figured I'd pop in and post a little something since I have been lurking on the page for sometime now. My names Shawn, I live right outside of Philadelphia, PA. And I'v been playing LNoE since about the time it came out, and have been following all the expansions, however I JUST found this website while talking to my brother about making our own cards and characters. While looking around came across a lot of stuff we have started using in our games, in addition I have decided to start making my own board, using some of what Canadian Pittbull was doing with project Woodinvale along with a few other things I have using while playing Warhammer 40k. Looking forward to sharing everything I do. See ya on the boards!

-Shawn... Of the dead

RE: Philadelphia Zombie - Sarku - 03-29-2010 04:13 PM

Hiya Shawn and welcome. You lurker you...

Where "outside" Philly do you live?

RE: Philadelphia Zombie - KickedInTheVader - 03-29-2010 05:33 PM

Sarku Wrote:Hiya Shawn and welcome. You lurker you...

Where "outside" Philly do you live?

Lol sorry I sware I have only been lurking for a week or so =P and I live in Drexel Hill.

RE: Philadelphia Zombie - BigDeano - 03-29-2010 05:37 PM

Welcome can't wait to see some pic of what your doing soon.

RE: Philadelphia Zombie - supervike - 04-01-2010 04:05 PM

Welcome indeed!

Pics or it didn't happen!

LOL

RE: Philadelphia Zombie - Old Dwarf - 04-02-2010 12:51 PM

SoTD-welcome aboard.

OD

RE: Philadelphia Zombie - Sweet Amber - 06-21-2010 11:24 PM

Oooh! Making your own board. That's awesome. I'd love to hear all about what you use to make it and see pictures of your progress. Watchmen02 Sounds like such a fun project! I'd love to give it a try sometime myself once I get the hang of the game a little better.