TheZombieGame.com Forums
Replacements for Errata - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Replacements for Errata (/Thread-Replacements-for-Errata)

Replacements for Errata - quadraphonic - 04-10-2010 07:20 AM

Do you guys think FF will pack in replacement cards for any errata in a future expansion? I'd love to see the next big box expansion (2011?) include replacements.

What have some of you done to address the errata noted in the GH rule book?

RE: Replacements for Errata - mqstout - 04-10-2010 05:43 PM

I don't think I've looked at it. I do need a new chainsaw, though. Mine's all bent.

RE: Replacements for Errata - theconcerned - 04-10-2010 06:07 PM

mqstout Wrote:I don't think I've looked at it. I do need a new chainsaw, though. Mine's all bent.

It'd be great, but I highly doubt it. Unclear cards are one of the major problems with this game, and while the errata does clairify a lot, how many people actually use it?

RE: Replacements for Errata - quadraphonic - 04-10-2010 09:12 PM

theconcerned Wrote:
mqstout Wrote:I don't think I've looked at it. I do need a new chainsaw, though. Mine's all bent.

It'd be great, but I highly doubt it. Unclear cards are one of the major problems with this game, and while the errata does clairify a lot, how many people actually use it?

That's the thing. It'd be great to replace those cards. FFG did it with Arkham Horror.

RE: Replacements for Errata - Brichs - 04-12-2010 08:18 AM

theconcerned Wrote:It'd be great, but I highly doubt it. Unclear cards are one of the major problems with this game, and while the errata does clairify a lot, how many people actually use it?

Not me...hadn't even noticed it at all... :shy: