TheZombieGame.com Forums
Pandemic with alterations - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Board Games (/Forum-Board-Games)
+--- Thread: Pandemic with alterations (/Thread-Pandemic-with-alterations)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Pandemic with alterations - DawnoftheDead - 05-09-2010 03:40 PM

I have enjoyed the Pandemic game. It's outbreak the movie with everyone vs. the world fun. Each player receives a roll to play in the prevention of deadly diseases. You work together to stop the infection. You can choose the difficulty and its still challenging.

For some added fun, get a package of the Bag O' Zombies from Twilight Creations and paint them the colors of the disease cubes and think of it as a zombie apocalypse game.

RE: Pandemic with alterations - Sarku - 05-09-2010 04:20 PM

Are you talking Pandemic or Pandemic: On The Brink? Or are they both the same? I'm confused. Maybe it's the drugs talking. I'm a little slow right now.

RE: Pandemic with alterations - Sarku - 05-09-2010 04:21 PM

OH. It's an expansion. I told you I'm a little slow.

RE: Pandemic with alterations - Brichs - 05-26-2010 11:10 AM

For the solitaire version, there is a free print & play game called "infection express" that you can use the zombies for as well.

RE: Pandemic with alterations - soundguy - 08-26-2010 03:27 AM

I saw pandemic in the store when i bought LNOE.. looke dintriguing.

hows the game play? Is it group.. or are there alot of 'single player' action parts?

card game? minatures? etc?

thanks

soundguy

RE: Pandemic with alterations - dungeonlord - 11-26-2010 01:05 PM

(08-26-2010 03:27 AM)soundguy Wrote:  I saw pandemic in the store when i bought LNOE.. looke dintriguing.

hows the game play? Is it group.. or are there alot of 'single player' action parts?

card game? minatures? etc?

thanks

soundguy

Pandemic is a very nice game.
Every players has 4 cations that can use to remove disease and move around the board. It is veeeery cooperative and you really need to think if you want to win. The difficulty is scalable and the new expansion adds really a lot of material. For cooperative gamins it's PERFECT!

RE: Pandemic with alterations - soundguy - 11-26-2010 08:02 PM

looks like pandemic has an expansion out now too.

soundguy

RE: Pandemic with alterations - Stele - 12-26-2010 06:47 PM

My girlfriend had the exact idea too. We have Zombies!!! and are working on this interesting variant of the game.

RE: Pandemic with alterations - soundguy - 12-27-2010 03:59 AM

i'm a big fan of cooperative games ( pve ).. like em better than pvp..

soundguy

RE: Pandemic with alterations - Ryuk - 01-23-2011 06:52 PM

There is a fan created expansion on BGG that includes a new Zombie player. I bought it, (all three decks) from artscow and I must say, the quality is amazing.

Really cool stuff...

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/459146/pandemic-end-day-custom-variant-deck-2/page/1