Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you have too much of a good thing?
07-07-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Can you have too much of a good thing?
Which expansions feature the unique weapons?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 12:33 PM
(07-07-2012 11:28 AM)EvilNed Wrote:  Which expansions feature the unique weapons?

The Unique Items deck comes with the Survival of the Fittest expansion. It also includes the Survival Tactics and Zombies with Grave Weapon decks.

Now go buy it!Zombie17
07-07-2012, 12:43 PM
I've bought GH, Hero Pack 1, Radioactive Grave Dead, Revenge of the Dead, Zombie Pillage and 28 new figures in the latest month already!!!

SOTF and the Grave Dead miniatures will have to wait... At least a week or so.
07-07-2012, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 02:00 PM by samuraitrev.)
(07-07-2012 12:43 PM)EvilNed Wrote:  I've bought GH, Hero Pack 1, Radioactive Grave Dead, Revenge of the Dead, Zombie Pillage and 28 new figures in the latest month already!!!

Hehe it's official. You're addicted to LNoE!Zombie17

By the way look at the recent competition here on TZG you may be able to get the Grave Weapon figures for free! http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...D-TO-DO-IS
07-09-2012, 07:53 PM
(07-07-2012 12:43 PM)EvilNed Wrote:  I've bought GH, Hero Pack 1, Radioactive Grave Dead, Revenge of the Dead, Zombie Pillage and 28 new figures in the latest month already!!!

LOL! You sound exactly the same way I feel. I am trying to hold off on buying the expansions and supplements for a little while. I just recently learned about the game, and just got it for my birthday in June. So, I am trying to wait and get each of the expansions separately over time to make the fun last longer.

But, inside I'm screaming "WANT! WANT!" LOL!
07-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Until you dream about LNOE I think you are safe to say you are within understandable limits...once you dream about LNOE such as you dream you are playing a scenario and wake up to find you didnt even play at all, which I am guilty of here, then...maybe....just maybe....its a little too much thinking about the game haha.
01-03-2013, 09:43 AM
(07-06-2012 08:14 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  I look at that and instead of thinking something like "Wow! That is busy..." I am thinking "Ohhhh, man! I cannot wait until I have all of that!" LOL!

I suppose you CAN have too much of a good thing... but I just can't see that happening with LNOE.

I agree with all of this. Lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2021, 06:01 AM
I will say that sometimes over-collecting has made a game so cumbersome that I stop reaching for it, and to some extent that impacted LNOE until I purchased the 10th Anniversary box and just used it to re-introduce the game.

I'm going to try to get better about really exhausting gameplay before over-indulging in expansions.