Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to gaming!
07-11-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: New to gaming!
Welcome Leonard. Glad to have another ATOE fan join the ranks. That is my favorite game of the Frog's, but I haven't tried either of the alien ones yet. We play it about 3:1 with LNOE, which is also a great game. I also think ATOE has the best soundtrack. We always play it, at least during setup.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 07:08 PM
(07-11-2012 04:19 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  (...) I also think ATOE has the best soundtrack. We always play it, at least during setup.

Then I guess I should be checking out that soundtrack. Don't think much of the one shipped with LNoE.

We sometimes play the OST from Star Wars (episode IV, V or VI) during the game for some kick ass epicness although I personally dig the one from 28 Weeks Later.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Thanks for the welcome all, and I definitely agree that AToE has the better soundtrack. I think it suits the theme of the game more, really adds to the atmosphere.

Nothing like some dimmed lighting, a few candles and the AToE soundtrack to really immerse you in the game. That said, it's a little on the short side so I have been tempted to create a custom soundtrack.
Find all posts by this user