Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: How did you find this place...?
From the FFP website
A random find on search engine
word of mouth or tip off from a site
other (please specify)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
How did you find this site? Please respond:)
08-19-2012, 05:50 PM
How did you find this site? Please respond:)
Hi all fellow FFP fans. I found this hallowed place from the link on the FFP site and I came here initially for extra characters (which I downloaded) once I was made a member). I found the community to be friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Any guests/lurkersWatchmen02 reading this come in and say hello you will be made very welcome.

Please comment and share your TZG discovery experience. l have been asked by friends and family why I devote my time to this site. My answer is simple. It's chock full of all the stuff I've ever been interested in since I was 12. I'm just giving a little back.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: How did you find this site? Please respond:)
I was searching for LNoE templates on Google.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-19-2012, 06:09 PM
I was looking online for answers to rules quetions from our first playthrough.
08-20-2012, 03:10 AM
I have had the core and growing for a few years and then heard about a new expansion coming...upon doing so I found many items on ffps site and started ordering stuff...found that stock up was a neat supplement and did a google search and it brought me here. I liked what I was seeing and immediately signed up.
08-20-2012, 08:28 PM
When our friends introduced us to this game, and I became instantly obsessed, I started searching for anything and everything I could find about it online. It fed my craving while I waited until my birthday rolled around and, hopefully I would get the game (which I did).

One of the things I found was this site. I didn't want to join until I actually had the game, though, as I knew I wouldn't yet have much to discuss, other than to rave about how much I loved the game. LOL!

So, when my birthday finally rolled around and I got the game, after playing with the wife a few times, I came here and joined. Now, I'm about as obsessed with this board as I am with the game itself. LOL!
08-20-2012, 08:37 PM
I found this site through BGG

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
08-21-2012, 07:54 AM
(08-20-2012 08:37 PM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  I found this site through BGG

Same Here.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-21-2012, 10:57 PM
(08-21-2012 07:54 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(08-20-2012 08:37 PM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  I found this site through BGG

Same Here.

OD

Ditto. I lurked for a long time, as plenty of BGG'ers talked LNOE, but the desire to find peeps to talk ATOE motivated me enough to join. Zombie17
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
08-22-2012, 01:01 AM
I was researching the game to see if i wanted to buy it and found the link on the frog's site.
08-22-2012, 01:57 PM
After trying LNoE I became obsessed and found anything that was related to it... And here we are Watchmen02

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]