Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Section Forum for Battle Reps?
11-05-2012, 04:11 AM
Section Forum for Battle Reps?
I've always wanted to post battle reports / play results but I feel that it doesn't belong in the General, Rules and Variants section. Does it deserve to have it's own thread?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: Section Forum for Battle Reps?
Well the Great Worm nixed my "Rate the Beer"Section,so lots of luck.

Seriously I put mine in the Game Forum General Section but it would be nice to have a specific place
for Session/Battle Reports(I love these things).Then again we don't want to create too much Forum clutter
(do we give each Game a Session Report Topic,do we create a seperate Forum then & break it
into Game Sections or just leave it as a general post your Session area.)

Sarku handles stuff like for a living (I use the term loosely) so we'll see if he responds,I warn you
the fate of "Rate the Beer" was not pretty.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2012, 01:37 PM
I think a single "game reports" area (not divide out by game) would be appropriate.
11-05-2012, 01:44 PM
(11-05-2012 12:31 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Sarku handles stuff like for a living (I use the term loosely) so we'll see if he responds,I warn you
the fate of "Rate the Beer" was not pretty.

Isn't it a question about popular demand? If you could unite all the worms to ask for beer ratings then the king must give in. Freak03

Speaking of popular demand, say OD, I recall reading a post by you where you mentioned a Helldorado campaign (it had a german name) you worked on or prepared some miniatures for... I know it's lost somewhere in time. Could you post a thread on this (assuming you have a clue of what I'm talking about) as it did sound pretty kewl.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
11-05-2012, 03:34 PM
A single "game reports" sub forum can work, we just have to follow a thread title format:

[Game acronym] - Session title.

E.g.

LNOE - Session 12312 Sally's Alone in the Dark
11-05-2012, 05:47 PM
(11-05-2012 01:44 PM)scarydk Wrote:  Speaking of popular demand, say OD, I recall reading a post by you where you mentioned a Helldorado campaign (it had a german name) you worked on or prepared some miniatures for... I know it's lost somewhere in time. Could you post a thread on this (assuming you have a clue of what I'm talking about) as it did sound pretty kewl.

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...H%c3%b6lle

I also sent you an e-mail with more info on the completed project.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-05-2012, 08:04 PM
(11-05-2012 05:47 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(11-05-2012 01:44 PM)scarydk Wrote:  Speaking of popular demand, say OD, I recall reading a post by you where you mentioned a Helldorado campaign (it had a german name) you worked on or prepared some miniatures for... I know it's lost somewhere in time. Could you post a thread on this (assuming you have a clue of what I'm talking about) as it did sound pretty kewl.

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...H%c3%b6lle

I also sent you an e-mail with more info on the completed project.

OD

Thanks, OD

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
11-05-2012, 09:00 PM
I actually have to agree. I think this is a good idea. It would be fun to be able to have a separate section where we can share and read game reports. It could be one forum for all the games, or a separate for each game. I like this idea.
11-06-2012, 12:27 PM
I love this idea, and while we dont play LNOE often enough to report regularly, I would post the highlights from our D&D group. Currenty running a pathfinder campaign but in marchish we should be starting my home brew Zombie Survival campaign. Our group likes heavy RP and always lots of fun shenanigans going on. Would be fun to share...like i recently lost my character after 22 levels of game play. He was horrifically evil in a party of fairly good characters who only put up with him becausehe was very useful. the best part is he died doing a very good and heroic action. Saved the world through his own sarifice, and even though I really loved playing the character and knew my course of action was going to permakill him, he did it anyway.

Long Live Ikitome Nekanovious, halfling witch who became a prince of hell in his quest for power, but ultimately sided with his companions to save the world.
11-07-2012, 04:18 AM
The masses have spoken. I'll try to add the section tomorrow. Long live Sarku.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga