Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
LNoE Hall of Fame (cast)
04-04-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: LNoE Hall of Fame (cast)
(02-24-2014 09:38 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Cool bit of Trivia. Has anyone else out there met or spoken to any of the world famous LNoE cast?

Yes. Jason himself, Mary Beth, Chris Kemnow, Joel Flamme, Jeremy Hill and some others I don't recall but have written down. I have autographs from most of these. Play-demoed with Joel (ATOE) and with Jeremy (Dark Gothic). Congratulated Mary Beth on her music and she was delighted. Rapped about being an LNOE celebrity with Chris and I have his Zombie photo autographed. Watchmen02

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 12:11 AM
(04-04-2014 08:24 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  
(02-24-2014 09:38 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Cool bit of Trivia. Has anyone else out there met or spoken to any of the world famous LNoE cast?

Yes. Jason himself, Mary Beth, Chris Kemnow, Joel Flamme, Jeremy Hill and some others I don't recall but have written down. I have autographs from most of these. Play-demoed with Joel (ATOE) and with Jeremy (Dark Gothic). Congratulated Mary Beth on her music and she was delighted. Rapped about being an LNOE celebrity with Chris and I have his Zombie photo autographed. Watchmen02

Ah to mingle with the stars. Thou art truly blessed. Feel free to post photos Zombie17
05-20-2014, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2014 08:32 AM by energizercoony.)
(04-04-2014 12:32 AM)donvercetti Wrote:  I've been wondering, is Lizzy the shopkeeper Jason's mother ?

Yup.

Im one of the Zombies. uuuuUUUUUURRRGGHHhhhh in fact. I have had the chance to talk to em all too lol.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-24-2016, 05:55 AM
I worked with Phil Idrissi on a movie called "The Scratch" (The poster has nothing to do with the movie)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1308664/

Pretty nice guy, haven't seen him in a few years. His character in the movie is pretty much how I picture Sam whenever he's in the game.
03-31-2018, 07:03 PM
Bumped to add new cast