Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Villain Ideas
03-18-2013, 10:22 PM
New Villain Ideas
I was thinking it would be neat to have a Jack the Ripper/mysterious murderer villain in A Touch of Evil. I haven't worked out all the details in my head, but the way I would want it to work would be he/she's actually one of the townsfolk and/or Town Elders (well, maybe except for the dog) and would target the other townsfolk/elders (perhaps when a Murder! card is drawn and a d6 4+ is rolled).

Just thought it would be neat to have a HUMAN villain and to incorporate a bit of a whodunit mystery in place of the fact that the human has no mysterious or supernatural powers. Also, it would be a great way to use all the tokens. Still fleshing out all the details in my head though, like how to find and accuse said townsfolk/elder of being the villain. Any suggestions on how this may work out?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: New Villain Ideas
Just an update, but my custom villain is turning out GREAT! I've already completed his Villain card, now to work on his Minion chart. I decided to scrap the Whodunit aspect of it, as it would make the game over-complicated. But I am still incorporating an Event on the Minion chart that does deal with the elimination of potential allies. I'll post my creations as soon as I'm done!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply