Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Zombie colors available on the webstore!
08-20-2009, 06:09 PM
New Zombie colors available on the webstore!
For those of you who were wondering and want to put a little spice into your game, we put up the new Zombie colors on the webstore. The new colors are Black, Purple, Crystal Red, and Crystal Blue. We have price breaks for multiple sets. Crystal colors are semi-transparent. Here's the link: http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr...+on+Earth We should have T-Shirts for LNOE, ATOE, and IFOS (Invasion From Outer Space: The Martian Game) up on the webstore soon.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2009, 06:25 PM
RE: New Zombie colors available on the webstore!
Thanks, Soundgirl! Great idea!

I think I'll be picking up a few sets sooner or later...
Find all posts by this user
08-20-2009, 06:50 PM
I think I'll place my order for all the fall stuff (including ATOE expansion) once Invasion's up. Did you ever fix that shipping cost problem you had?
08-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Awesome!!!
08-20-2009, 09:00 PM
Hey, I notice that it's $10 for one set of the crystal zombies, but $25 for the single item that's two sets. Is that intentional?
08-21-2009, 12:07 AM
mqstout Wrote:Hey, I notice that it's $10 for one set of the crystal zombies, but $25 for the single item that's two sets. Is that intentional?

Good catch! It should be $18, not $25, I was reading the wrong line in my notes I guess. I've already made the correction. As for the shipping cost issue, there should be no issues with these items, but it doesn't do well with combining boards with other items.
08-21-2009, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2009 12:25 AM by Doctor D.)
soundgirl Wrote:
mqstout Wrote:Hey, I notice that it's $10 for one set of the crystal zombies, but $25 for the single item that's two sets. Is that intentional?

Good catch! It should be $18, not $25, I was reading the wrong line in my notes I guess. I've already made the correction. As for the shipping cost issue, there should be no issues with these items, but it doesn't do well with combining boards with other items.

Wow, were else can you get customer service this good thanks allot SG! Zombie17
08-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Great stuff, but I'm waiting for some of the other releases as well.

Zalgo....he comes.
08-26-2009, 06:00 AM
Ryuk Wrote:WAAAAH !!!!

Why couldn't we have gotten crystal GREEN Zombies for our Toxic Waste Zombies or Irradiated Zombies!!!

That is exactly what I was sayin at GenCon. Luckily twopiearr turned me on to these, so I'm less upset by the lack of crystal green.

---------
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.