Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Complete My Mine Cart
04-08-2017, 12:27 PM
RE: Complete My Mine Cart
Well FFP just announce Outlaw Wave 2 was going out. Those of us who are expecting Mine Cart Wave 2
are still expecting. They did give a schedule & our down under members are 1st in line with Europe being
last. The US will ship along side the others as they go out which looks like we could be early or late.

They have over 2000 MC so it will be a packing nightmare. Frankly at this point I'm a bit overwhelmed at
the amount of stuff I'll have to assemble & paint.

The irony is that I haven't played SoB since I moved 2 years ago so I'll need to check out the rules again & of
course Wave 2 boxes will have additional rules. Then again looks like I'll have a few months to do so.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: Complete My Mine Cart
I just finally received my Outlaw pledge this past week and that alone was a little overwhelming.

And yet I'll probably still just leave it all in the box for awhile. When this game first hit kickstarter, I was so excited for it. After all this time to get the components I pledged for years later - well, my appetite for the game has worn off. I never even played the base games when they arrived over a year ago.

I'm sure I'll get around to trying them out someday, but for now all these game pieces will just be something that I was excited about a long time ago but will just sit in the corner of a closet for the time being.

A shame, really...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply