Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evil Dead / Army of Darkness Expansion - Work in Progress
02-28-2017, 08:22 PM
(02-28-2017 08:19 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  The cards are great thank you for taking the time to make them. Please put them in the Downloads section when you've finished them. If you would like the rest of the community to enjoy your creations!Zombie17

Thanks Trev. Feedback is important to getting a good product.

I will do that. With my Shaun of the Dead expansion I waited until I had the whole thing done to put it in the downloads. I'll try and do this one more in pieces as it may take me longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Evil Dead / Army of Darkness Expansion - Work in Progress
This is all awesome! I am especially in love with the Necronomicon mini. I have got to try out all this stuff with my game at some point.
03-03-2017, 09:28 PM
(03-03-2017 09:03 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  This is all awesome! I am especially in love with the Necronomicon mini. I have got to try out all this stuff with my game at some point.

My goal is to get a whole "Set" together like the Shaun of the Dead one, so stay tuned.
Also if you have any ideas for content, let me know!
I'm working on the Boards right now, getting them figured out. Taking me a while because of life getting in the way. You know how it is.
06-21-2017, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2017 10:30 PM by fallensaviour.)
(01-20-2017 10:21 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  
Hero Character - Ash Williams
[Image: Hero%20-%20Ash%20Williams%20-%20LNoE_zpstxxeqpnm.png]

I'm Ashley "J" Williams and I approve this hero card...lol

[Image: 15sZ8yK.jpg]
06-26-2017, 04:09 PM
Great Job Fallensaviour. Love the blood splatter,

+1 Rep
06-27-2017, 04:27 AM
Thank you sir.
Ash must have blood splatter!!!
10-12-2017, 11:44 PM
Ok so it's been a while since I've done any work on this and today I get this beauty in the mail. Motivation++

Thanks Trev!

[Image: a0c3c6f69aaca7985038c969474aac3e.jpg]

10-14-2017, 11:10 PM
AnytimeWatchmen02Watchmen02
11-01-2017, 02:04 AM
Wow, what a great idea for the game. Army of Darkness has always been one of my 'desert island' movies. I was lucky enough to be able to get the complete set of Leading Edge miniatures and the board game they produced, as well some of the various action figure sets.

Regarding the game, the board layout is a plan view of the castle which would be ideal as reference to the board you're designing. They also highlighted several secondary characters in the game and miniatures that would also work as characters. Goldtooth (the guy with the whip) is one example.

If you'd like to see the board, message me and I'll upload some images for you.
11-01-2017, 02:06 AM
(11-01-2017 02:04 AM)Talos Wrote:  Wow, what a great idea for the game. Army of Darkness has always been one of my 'desert island' movies. I was lucky enough to be able to get the complete set of Leading Edge miniatures and the board game they produced, as well some of the various action figure sets.

Regarding the game, the board layout is a plan view of the castle which would be ideal as reference to the board you're designing. They also highlighted several secondary characters in the game and miniatures that would also work as characters. Goldtooth (the guy with the whip) is one example.

If you'd like to see the board, message me and I'll upload some images for you.

Dude, yes! That would be awesome! I won’t copy it outright but it will definitely serve as inspiration. You can also message me on here and I’ll give you my email address if you want to send that way.