Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10th year anniversary
03-21-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: 10th year anniversary
Any ideas which townsfolk will be the 4 bonus characters? There's 6 in the original game and they mention in the interview that Doc Brody will be one of them. Will there be replacement townsfolk cards? as you can't have them both in the deck and on the board.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2017, 02:52 AM
Doc Brody,deputy Taylor,jeb and mr Hyde?
03-22-2017, 03:30 PM
Doc is already confirmed and Jeb I think will be in as like Doc Brody, he has a unique item card. Not sure about Deputy Taylor, could be too similar to Sheriff Anderson (plus there's also Detectove Rachel). Similarly Principal Gomez could be too similar to Mr Goddard. Farmer Sty could play well with Jenny, which leaves Hyde as the other. Lizzy the shopkeeper also has a unique item but she's not in the original game.
03-22-2017, 10:25 PM
My personal choice would be ;
Doc Brody - He's been there since the start and hell they have a hospital to start in on the game board it just makes sense.(confirmed)

Jeb - the garage is on the board why not have a character that belongs there.Plus you could create a scenario where you fix the truck/tractor or plane before you can escape.similar to getting the keys and gas.Perhaps to similar but what ever.

Mr Hyde - He's the shop teacher who else has access to so many hand tools.Plus he also shows up on a lot of cards.

Last it really is a toss up for me either Deputy Taylor or Farmer Sty.

Farmer Sty I like because again there is a farm,corn field and a tractor not to mention his daughter is already a character.I also like the idea of creating a scenario that involves playing as the adults before the kids were even around.

Deputy Taylor I like because he shows up on a few cards is a local law enforcement character and gives off a bit of a Barney fife or even deputy Dewey feel.
03-23-2017, 01:37 PM
http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/37067...7-releases

Same MSRP ($100) as FANG.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2017, 07:28 PM
Wow, you get far more stuff with FANG. Won't be buying this. Let's hope they bring out an upgrade or sell the individual components in their web store once the limited editions are all gone
03-23-2017, 09:06 PM
(03-23-2017 01:37 PM)mqstout Wrote:  http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/37067...7-releases

Same MSRP ($100) as FANG.

I knew it,saw this coming a mile away.
That seems to be the new standard price point for them with box sets.
Like I said before,my 10 year old original LNOE is still mint so this is an easy pass.
03-26-2017, 02:16 PM
For $100 this is a very easy pass. I hope they put out an upgrade kit, put in all honesty I just want the new heroes out of it. I am excited to see hero pack two coming out. Now I hope they can finally do the IFOS expansion.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
04-26-2017, 05:48 PM
Oof. Yeah that price point is def too high to double up on a games worth of extra parts. Crossing fingers on a post-limited edition upgrade pack.
05-16-2017, 10:49 PM
We are almost half way into 2017 and zero updates on this projet - I am no sherlock holmes but surely something should be out there by now ?