Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a Bad Feeling card
09-10-2017, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2017 05:18 PM by kingbrucelee.)
I have a Bad Feeling card
Play at the start of a Hero Turn to choose a space. Any Hero in that space at the end of the Hero Turn automatically takes a Wound

What does it means?

1) Hero will take a Wound when he end his move in that space.
2) Hero will take a Wound at the end of the Hero turn because Zombie Player pointed a space with Hero there (at the begining of Hero turn). Doesn't metter where Hero ends his move.

Sorry, english is not my native language so feel little confuse Zombie03
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: I have a Bad Feeling card
(09-10-2017 04:46 PM)kingbrucelee Wrote:  Play at the start of a Hero Turn to choose a space. Any Hero in that space at the end of the Hero Turn automatically takes a Wound

What does it means?

1) Hero will take a Wound when he end his move in that space.
2) Hero will take a Wound at the end of the Hero turn because Zombie Player pointed a space with Hero there (at the begining of Hero turn). Doesn't metter where Hero ends his move.

Sorry, english is not my native language so feel little confuse Zombie03

Almost... When the Hero Turn ends (ALL Heroes have competed all their actions) any Heroes standing in the space that the Zombie Player pointed to take a wound at this time. It happens at the end of the entire Hero Turn, not at the end of an individual Hero's move action.
09-10-2017, 08:19 PM
It doesn't matter if there are any heroes in the space when he points to it, so no heroes become "marked" per se. It only causes a wound for any heroes standing there at the end of the hero phase.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
09-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Ok, now it's clear. Thank You!
09-11-2017, 06:11 PM
I place a die in the nominated square as a reminder.
09-12-2017, 02:52 PM
We use a wound token as a reminder. Then whoever is foolish enough to end their turn in that space can put it directly on their Hero card Zombie03
05-22-2018, 04:35 PM
(09-12-2017 02:52 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  We use a wound token as a reminder. Then whoever is foolish enough to end their turn in that space can put it directly on their Hero card Zombie03

Sneaky!