Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The LNOE Diner
09-18-2017, 04:09 AM
The LNOE Diner
Okay everyone, grab your L-Board with the Hospital, Airplane Hangar, and Diner on it. Look outside the diner's back door. There's a satellite dish, a dumpster, and .... what is that other yellowish colored box with something red/black?

(Obviously this has nothing to do with gameplay.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2017, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 04:02 PM by mqstout.)
RE: The LNOE Diner
No clue... Milk crates with junk? Food waste dumpster separate from other trash dumpster? Set in the rural 80s -- not recycling! Newspaper dispenser? But not likely in Woodinvale.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2017, 05:21 PM
Curbside recycling started in the Seattle area in the late 80's. It *might* be recycling.
09-19-2017, 06:04 PM
Yeah, I see bottles
09-19-2017, 08:08 PM
(09-19-2017 06:04 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Yeah, I see bottles

Yes that's what I see as well,looks like pop bottles coke,7-up/sprite to me that's what we always assumed it was anyways.
09-19-2017, 08:11 PM
Being as how it's out back by the dumpster, I think Recycling makes the most sense. Newspapers wouldn't sell well back there. Thanks for the help!

My next challenge is to figure out who Mr. Hyde is rescuing in Promo card 013 "A Little Help Here..." It might be Sheriff Anderson or Deputy Taylor, I'm not used to seeing either of them without their hats.
09-19-2017, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 09:21 PM by mqstout.)
https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic283788_md.jpg

I wanna say it's Deputy Taylor without his hat.

But blonde hair? Kenny's the only one with lighter hair.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2017, 09:28 AM
Yeah, I've concluded that it is Deputy Taylor. Thanks mqstout :-) And thank you for posting the corresponding photos I was too lazy to take. I'm working on a comprehensive hypertext concordance of LNoE theme and flavor information. I've finished absorbing details from L-boards, Hero Deck, Survival Tactics, Unique Items, Grave Weapons. Zombie Deck and the character write-ups in the rulebook are on my upcoming agenda.

Anyway, you've been a big help as a second set of eyes on these couple things I got snagged on.

Thanks!
09-22-2017, 07:08 PM
(09-19-2017 08:11 PM)jeffd1830 Wrote:  My next challenge is to figure out who Mr. Hyde is rescuing in Promo card 013 "A Little Help Here..." It might be Sheriff Anderson or Deputy Taylor, I'm not used to seeing either of them without their hats.

100% Deputy Taylor.
09-22-2017, 07:18 PM
Oh that's totally a crate of empty bottles, just waiting to be taken back to the liquor store for the return refund! That's $0.10 each!