Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old Betsy character sheet!
11-23-2017, 03:32 AM
RE: Old Betsy character sheet!
Must see,must have!!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2017, 07:39 PM
I sent a Facebook message to Flying Frog asking if this was intended to be exclusive for DiceFest attendees or if it might be otherwise available in the future, and here's the response I got back:

Flying Frog Productions Wrote:Yes, there was a playable 'Old Betsy' Hero card promo in the DiceFest Goodie Bag (no other LNOE promos). The plan is to have this promo available in another way in the future. So, no worries, it was not the only chance to get it. Watchmen02
11-29-2017, 02:11 AM
(11-28-2017 07:39 PM)faninor Wrote:  I sent a Facebook message to Flying Frog asking if this was intended to be exclusive for DiceFest attendees or if it might be otherwise available in the future, and here's the response I got back:

Flying Frog Productions Wrote:Yes, there was a playable 'Old Betsy' Hero card promo in the DiceFest Goodie Bag (no other LNOE promos). The plan is to have this promo available in another way in the future. So, no worries, it was not the only chance to get it. Watchmen02

Alright that is very promising news thank you for the info.
12-27-2017, 02:10 AM
Okay now that I have the old Betsy figure from the 10 year version I need the Betsy character card!!!
Damn you frogs!!!
01-06-2018, 02:33 AM
(12-27-2017 02:10 AM)fallensaviour Wrote:  Okay now that I have the old Betsy figure from the 10 year version I need the Betsy character card!!!
Damn you frogs!!!
hahahah always something!
01-08-2018, 06:02 AM
No doubt,no doubt...lol
01-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Is it wrong that I want a zombie Betsy model now? With the character card we can create a zombie hero, but perhaps with a new card for a third zombie champion variation?

I know, it's a sickness almost as bad as the zombie plague itself!
01-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Does anyone have a copy of this character profile? I really want to know what Betsy is capable of!
01-09-2018, 04:42 PM
There's been no updates to the FFWiki Heroes page since 2014. Hopefully they'll add HP2 and Old Betsy there soon...
01-10-2018, 05:54 AM
(01-09-2018 10:15 AM)jeffd1830 Wrote:  Does anyone have a copy of this character profile? I really want to know what Betsy is capable of!

Ditto,the completionist inside me is also screaming!!!
I want this card NOW!!!....lol