Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 Year Anniversary ATOE:
10-29-2017, 03:07 AM
10 Year Anniversary ATOE:
They announced it at DiceFest today: there will definitely be a 10-year anniversary edition of A Touch of Evil, set up like LNOE 10-year anniversary.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: 10 Year Anniversary ATOE:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... I don't follow LNoE but I am a AToE fan so I'll check it out to see
if it's any different from the stuff I have.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-31-2017, 06:49 PM
I'm in. It's ATOE.
I'd love to see minus for the locations. I'd love to see the town elders have options or minus. LOve to see villain minis.
I don't know if they'd dare merge Something Wicked and the Coast with the base game.

It does occur to me however that these games have a bit of a lifespan. Those actor/models are ten years older and have moved on to who knows what. The costumes are probably long gone. I thinks that is why we had a switch of pirate ladies in the Dark Gothic game.

10-31-2017, 10:50 PM
Let's hope they do it right. Unlilke the LNOE one. NO EXCLUSIVE NONSENSE! Exclusives are always bad. *aways*.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2017, 11:33 PM
I suspect they will follow the LNOE model and package everything together. Limited print run or not, this offers nothing to existing and loyal fans who have all the stuff already.
11-02-2017, 11:20 AM
(10-31-2017 11:33 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I suspect they will follow the LNOE model and package everything together. Limited print run or not, this offers nothing to existing and loyal fans who have all the stuff already.

That would be a real shame Zombie18 but your probably right.

OD

11-30-2018, 12:24 AM
This appeared today:
https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/257982

"2018 is the 10th Anniversary of A Touch of Evil™, and to celebrate we are releasing a limited Deluxe Edition of the original game! This boxed set includes plastic pieces for many of the markers, plastic terrain features for the 4 Corner Locations the Heroes explore, and in addition to the original cast of Heroes and supernatural Villains, it includes a sinister new EPIC Villain version of the Spectral Horseman, complete with a plastic Villain figure, expanded Minions, and a new deck of Horseman-themed cards to unleash upon the Heroes! With a deluxe-size, numbered collector's box designed to hold all of your A Touch of Evil expansions, and a brand new Rulebook, collecting 10 years of gothic horror, this set will be a must have for all ATOE fans! "

Much like with LNOE 10th, I'm not getting it. Though, unlike LNOE 10th, there's less "exclusive" to it. But there's still exclusive. I wish they'd go back to being a good game publisher.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Nice but I hoped for another board Expansion. I might have considered some of the content if it was made available individually but
it's just too expensive especially if you already have the Game.

OD

12-20-2018, 09:47 AM
Posted on the FF Games Fan Club page on Facebook:

"Just wanted to spread the word. I received information that "A Touch of Evil" 10th Anniversary is delayed until Quarter 2 of 2019."
12-26-2018, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2018 06:12 PM by ATOEtalGeek.)
(11-30-2018 12:24 AM)mqstout Wrote:  I wish they'd go back to being a good game publisher.

Me too. They've just about completely lost me as a loyalist and I am sad.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...