Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie/Horror Gaming Fanatic here
01-03-2019, 07:25 PM
Zombie/Horror Gaming Fanatic here
Hi all,

I’m a huge board game geek who loves nothing more than to play a tabletop game or 2 or 3 or 100. In fact I have near to 300 games in my collection and most of these are zombie/horror related.
I’m here to discuss with others about existing and upcoming games (I’m a big friend to Kickstarter) especially on my favourite themed games.

Also I love custom content and have a few games on Kickstarter where I’ve managed to add myself into the game. I would love to be able to do this on a few of my other games and can wait until I’m able to see the downloadable content.

Wanna know more then just fire away!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2019, 10:48 PM
RE: Zombie/Horror Gaming Fanatic here
Welcome to TZG CC always good to see Fanatics .What's your favorite Zombie Game? I'm more inclined to the Horror related
Games but I'm a Fan of CMoN Zombicide Black Plague & Green Horde.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-03-2019, 11:04 PM
(01-03-2019 10:48 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Welcome to TZG CC always good to see Fanatics .What's your favorite Zombie Game? I'm more inclined to the Horror related
Games but I'm a Fan of CMoN Zombicide Black Plague & Green Horde.

OD

Zombicide is always good, but I love ‘City of Horror’ and enjoy a good game of ‘Last Night on Earth’. I’ve just received a Kickstarter called ‘Dead ‘Til Dawn’ which I’m looking forward to testing out (I’ve also got custom cards putting me into the game).
What horror games are your favourite? ‘Camp Grizzly’ always goes down well with my gaming group. I’ve also received ‘Nemesis’ and can’t wait to get it to the table to try out.
01-03-2019, 11:22 PM
I have all the Fantasy Flight Lovecraft Mythos Games but Eldritch Horror is my favorite even though Elder Sign
makes it to the table more often. I recently picked up CMoN Rise of the Moloch KS edition which I haven't played
yet but the Theme was so cool I just had to get it.

I also have Cthulhu Wars KS 1&2 which have great figs. but the actual Game doesn't do much for me.
A Touch of Evil is probably my favorite Horror Game & I wish FFP would come out with another
Expansion.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-03-2019, 11:38 PM
(01-03-2019 11:22 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  I have all the Fantasy Flight Lovecraft Mythos Games but Eldritch Horror is my favorite even though Elder Sign
makes it to the table more often. I recently picked up CMoN Rise of the Moloch KS edition which I haven't played
yet but the Theme was so cool I just had to get it.

I also have Cthulhu Wars KS 1&2 which have great figs. but the actual Game doesn't do much for me.
A Touch of Evil is probably my favorite Horror Game & I wish FFP would come out with another
Expansion.

OD

I actually sold my Touch of Evil a few years ago to make space, but I’m regretting it now.
01-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Welcome! Glad to have some fresh meat!
01-04-2019, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2019 03:14 PM by CaptainCamp.)
(01-04-2019 02:10 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Welcome! Glad to have some fresh meat!

Thanks... I think
*for some reason the rest of my message has been eaten*
01-04-2019, 06:54 PM
Welcome! Have you played Last Friday yet? My group hasn't gotten it to the table, they think it's "meh" by the description. I think the theme sounds great.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2019, 03:18 PM
(01-04-2019 06:54 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Welcome! Have you played Last Friday yet? My group hasn't gotten it to the table, they think it's "meh" by the description. I think the theme sounds great.

I haven’t played it yet, I looked at some reviews and gameplay video and I’m afraid to say I’ll probably agree with your friends with the “meh”. I am however happy to be proven wrong. I think my gaming group love ‘Camp Grizzly’ too much and it will probably struggle to reach the same expectations.
02-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Hello there. I'm a horror fan myself and have some horror games in my collection. Not as many as I would like though... Never heard of "Camp Grizzly". Looks interesting.

When all else fails...run like hell!