Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Requesting permission please
10-27-2019, 07:16 PM
Requesting permission please
A little about myself, I'm a huge horror fan, not just board games but film and books as well. I'm sure it's no surprise, I did find this site and request to join for the simple fact that A Touch of Evil is one of my favorite games. Knowing there's a group like me out there the shares interest was exciting.

I would like permission to open up more of the site like downloads to build upon my collection,(FFP Web Exclusives are great, but haven't seen anything new in about 5 years)

Thanks for your consideration!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Requesting permission please
LD Welcome to TZG. AToE is also my favorite FFP Game & like you I'm mainly a Solo player.
Full Membership can only be granted by our dread leader Sarku.

Alas his visits here are all to rare so hang in there until he shows up.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-28-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: Requesting permission please
Hello there! I was reading the forum threads, I understand, I just need to wait and see.

(10-27-2019 07:36 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  LD Welcome to TZG. AToE is also my favorite FFP Game & like you I'm mainly a Solo player.
Full Membership can only be granted by our dread leader Sarku.

Alas his visits here are all to rare so hang in there until he shows up.

OD