Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flying Frog Appearance in the Seattle Area
11-11-2009, 06:54 AM
Flying Frog Appearance in the Seattle Area
The Flying Frog crew will be out at Uncle's Games in Redmond, WA this friday night to help them celebrate Friday, The 13th! If you live in the Seattle area, you won't want to miss this event.

Friday, November 13th 8PM
Uncle's Games
Redmond Town Center
16507 NE 74th St.
Redmond, WA
(425) 497-9180

Designer Jason C. Hill, Art Director Jack Scott Hill, and Music Director Mary Beth Magallanes will be discussing the games and answering questions. Several characters from the games will be on hand to take pictures with people and sign autographs including:

Jenny, The Farmer's Daughter
Jake Cartwright, The Drifter
Anne Marie, The School Teacher
Eliza, The Witch Hunter
The Scarlet Shadow
and more...

Play the games with the creators and characters and get a sneak peak at the new 'Survival of the Fittest' expansion for Last Night on Earth. It will be good fun and a Friday, The 13th to remember!

Hope to see you there.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2009, 11:48 AM
RE: Flying Frog Appearance in the Seattle Area
Great to hear!

One pressing question... Any date for the release of SoTF?

One suggestion: Come to Denmark for next Halloween, we'll arrange a couch and contacts with the local gaming stores in Copenhagen Watchmen02

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Sounds Cool...but it's 3000 Miles AwayInsane19
Well it could be worst :rolleyes: it could be in Denmark:P

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Hope it all goes well.

A trip by FFP to Europe sometime would be great, hopefully to somewhere in the UK....sorry, Sovtech. Zombie03 Zombie17
11-11-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm going to try to attend if I can. I'm sitting on my niece and nephew this weekend while my brother is on his honeymoon, but they're old enough to appreciate the games -- in fact, we played a game of LNoE last night! (We tried the new scenario, and had a blast.)
11-11-2009, 10:24 PM
SovTech Wrote:Great to hear!

One pressing question... Any date for the release of SoTF?

One suggestion: Come to Denmark for next Halloween, we'll arrange a couch and contacts with the local gaming stores in Copenhagen Watchmen02

Cheerio,
ST

We still don't have a solid release date for SoTF. It is being printed, but with the holidays it may not be here till January. We're really trying our best to get it here for Christmas, but we'll see if that can happen. Some of it is simply out of our hands at this point.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2009, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2009 11:57 AM by SovTech.)
Thank you Soundgirl,

I know you are all doing your best! It is really amazing how LNoE have been a huge success here in Denmark. My roommate and I have been promoting (ie. playing it and inviting all spectators to join) at the last two conventions here in Copenhagen, and the day after the stores have sold all their copies of LNoE. People are being sucked in Watchmen02

Maybe Flying Frog could do a tour in Europe, visiting both the UK and Denmark...?

Old Dwarf: If you ever are in Denmark, please send me a note and Ill arrange living quarters for you (including a few games of AToE or LNoE) Watchmen02

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
11-14-2009, 02:50 AM
SovTech Wrote:Old Dwarf: If you ever are in Denmark, please send me a note and Ill arrange living quarters for you (including a few games of AToE or LNoE) Watchmen02

Cheerio,
ST

OK-this is the best offer yet,all Sarku offered was
a cot in his garageZombie03

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-14-2009, 03:05 AM
It's gone from a "probably" to a definitely! I'll be heading out soon! I'll report on how things went!
11-14-2009, 05:30 PM
I really had a blast last night! Everyone was really nice (and my painted miniatures from both games were definitely a hit).

I saw a lot of people discovering the game for the first time, and everyone seemed to have a blast.

Thank you, Flying Frog, for putting on such a fun evening!