Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flying Frog Appearance in the Seattle Area
11-14-2009, 05:54 PM
RE: Flying Frog Appearance in the Seattle Area
So exactly how many corpses must I dig up and reanimate in order to secure an appearance by FFG and their oh so glamorous models in the Austin or Dallas area? Seriously I'll do it. I got the shovel in my trunk as I type this and a map to the nearest graveyard. The reanimation part might be a little tricky but I got a good lead on a creapy doctor who lives the next town over in Romeroville. I'm REALLY not kidding.... really...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2009, 01:45 AM
So Give GDWatchmen02 any news, scoops?Any thing on the Martian Game,
new expansions for AToE?Is Soundgirl Hot:P

We need INFORMATION

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
11-15-2009, 06:23 AM
Kudos.. sounds like it was a blast!
11-15-2009, 06:57 AM
Old Dwarf Wrote:So Give GDWatchmen02 any news, scoops?Any thing on the Martian Game,
new expansions for AToE?Is Soundgirl Hot:P

We need INFORMATION

OD

curious if soundgirl is hot? check out her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/marybethmagallanes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-15-2009, 07:29 AM
Check out my thread for the Survival of the Fittest expansions. Nothing on AToE, and nothing new on Invasion that people don't already know. And Soundgirl is, like everyone else who was there, completely awesome.
11-15-2009, 10:26 AM
gavindowning Wrote:Check out my thread for the Survival of the Fittest expansions. Nothing on AToE, and nothing new on Invasion that people don't already know. And Soundgirl is, like everyone else who was there, completely awesome.

She is the Banshee, of course. :cool:

Thanks for the update on the event. I was disappointed to miss that, as I've been out that way many times, and to that same store a few times. But they never seem to have public appearances when I happen to be out in Seattle. Insane19