Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
campaign idea
02-13-2011, 10:29 PM
RE: campaign idea
Alice i love the idea for the side quests and i borrowed some of your ideas and added my own twists. i tried to make them hard to do but also worth the time in the end. at the same time i was scared to make them to OP cause then it might get to easy. anyway here is what i got so far.

Side Quests:
1. Save Betsy: Betsy is chained up in the barn with three zombies moving towards her you have 3 turns to save Betsy or she is turned into zombie Betsy. If the heroes save Betsy she stays with the hero that saves her, and does not count toward their item limit, once a hero has Betsy zombies must roll a 4+ to enter that hero’s square. If the heroes fail Betsy turns into zombie Betsy, zombie Betsy can be killed with any weapon when she is beaten in a roll; if she is not beaten the hero cannot leave the space. zombie Betsy only fights on the hero turn.

2. Repair the motorcycle: you need to search the junk yard to find pieces to repair the motorcycle. once found you need to stay in the space with the motorcycle for 2 turns and use your move action to replace the missing parts. (One turn if you are jenny because of her handy ability) Once the motorcycle is repaired it can hold two heroes and adds 3 to your movement dice but runs out of gas on the roll of 1 or 2. The motorcycle can move through a space with the zombie in it on the roll of 4+, on the roll of 1-3 the hero or heroes are knocked off the bike (if you are knocked off, roll a die, the bike is broken on the roll of 1 or 2)

3. Crack the safe: the door to the gun shop is locked and the heroes must find keys or the fire axe (victor cannot pick this one; if the fire axe is used then the heroes have 4 turns to get the money before the shop keeper Runs away.) once inside they will find a shop keeper willing to sell them any gun of their choice for $500 (gun comes with ammo) once found the heroes “remember” that there is a safe in the general stored. In order to crack the safe the hero needs to give up his move action and roll 3 dice to try and crack the safe (the safe combination 425, if one of the correct numbers is rolled then it is kept)

4. Reinforced forklift: once built a hero may use the forklift to move roll a movement dice and subtract 2, min of 1. After each use runs out of propane on the roll of 1 of 2. If the forklift is used to movie through a space with a zombie in it, the zombie is killed on the roll of 3+ (the zombie is either impaled on the fork or run over) but if 3 or more zombies move into the space of forklift they can tip it over on the roll of 5+. To build the reinforced forklift heroes need to search the junkyard twice and the general store once then get to the supermarket and spend a turn assembling the parts.

5. Statue: (not sure what to do with this yet)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
campaign idea - JMun233 - 02-11-2011, 07:28 PM
RE: campaign idea - munkymuddface - 02-11-2011, 08:06 PM
RE: campaign idea - Gothicincarnation - 02-11-2011, 10:52 PM
RE: campaign idea - JMun233 - 02-12-2011, 01:44 AM
RE: campaign idea - Alice - 02-12-2011, 04:19 AM
RE: campaign idea - JMun233 - 02-13-2011 10:29 PM
RE: campaign idea - JMun233 - 02-20-2011, 09:49 PM
RE: campaign idea - Alice - 02-21-2011, 03:34 AM
RE: campaign idea - shipper - 02-21-2011, 04:28 AM