Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno (Unofficial) Expansion FAQ!
02-18-2011, 01:06 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno (Unofficial) Expansion FAQ!
Thanks again. I now feel confident that I understand your Fire rules and (repeating myself) I love the chain reaction effect similar to Pandemic.
I wholeheartedly agree with the 'Roll exactly to search' rule for the Rubble Markers. One shouldn't expect to find anything at all. I only meant to mention my overlooking the exactly part on my many read throughs in case someone else missed it also. And since it seems like a successful search would be rare... I was curious if it ever happened in your playtesting.
In hindsight, I think it would be very rare for any of my Charred Zombies to ever 'reach the surface', (Make a roll and draw a Townsfolk Event). It's just very seldom that I ever get any kind of what I think might be a cool variant idea. My thinking was that if one un-buries Charred Zombie Lizzy, she would be on you... and hard to shake off. It doesn't make much sense for a Charred Zombie to spawn out of one of the Rubble Marker Spawn Pits.
And I'm sorry if I've mislead you, but FFP only sells 'black' Zombies... purple ones too. I just thought it was a cool use/idea for the black ones and I'm still going to order a set with my next order from them.
And no pics from me as I don't have any camera. Not sure what your hardstock is... Is it much different than cardstock? This was my first ever printing adventure but the copies I got made at Office Max were, in my ignorant opinion, spectacular. I also got the Rulebook printed there also, (so as to not drain my inkcartridge) and it looks like it's 'storebought'! ? Is this laserprinting? What the hell do I know. This adventure has made me want to download some of the other senarios and character cards and have them printed up too.

Just say NO to 'house rules'.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno (Unofficial) Expansion FAQ! - Ryuk - 02-18-2011 01:06 AM