Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno (Unofficial) Expansion FAQ!
03-16-2011, 12:26 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno (Unofficial) Expansion FAQ!
1. The idea was to have the Hero's ransacking the rooms. I meant it as if all the Hero's are searching together, but only find one item which isnt junk. Jake would search his normal 2 and only 1 additional card per Hero. So for example:

a) Jake + Jenny. Jake searches 3 cards picks one to keep
b) Jake + Jenny. Jenny searches 2 cards and picks one to keep

2. "So the Residence cluster of buildings counted as a single building, or do zombies have to burn the shed, burn at least two of the kennel space AND burn half the house?" Correct.

Another example would be the hotel. You don't have to burn half of each room, but half the building as a whole. The parking lot counts as a building in regards to the fire spreading (assuming the cards are on fire and such), but you are correct that is is NOT actually a building and does not have to be burned down do win.

I'm sorry to hear that scenario card didn't come out as expected. What is the problem? Too dark? Too light? Colors mismatch?

P.S. I don't own IFOS so if you like that rule about throwing stuff into fire go ahead and use it!

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno (Unofficial) Expansion FAQ! - D153453D - 03-16-2011 12:26 AM