Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno (Unofficial) Expansion FAQ!
05-02-2011, 05:58 PM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno (Unofficial) Expansion FAQ!
Ok, I have to weight in on the whole zombie moving to ANY of the Zombie Hunger spaces thing. Doorknob, Braun... D153453D wrote it out correctly. I really don't want to insult anyone, but being a GM and reading those posts... you guys are going at him like a couple of rules lawyers. Now... let me represent D153453D for a moment and explain why his wording was perfectly fine. You guys are hung up on movement for a normal zombie turn, but what if the Zombie player used a card to augment their movement... like a shamble or something else? With the right roll, he COULD move that zombie anywhere around the hero (if they couldn't get to him for some reason), so he worded the rule just fine. You just need to use common sense and combine the rules of the game in order to get your possible outcomes, as he stated in his clarification of a normal zombie turn.

D153453D, I'd like to say that I read it first hand, but I'm having a rough time getting a clean download. I'll get it soon enuff... I hope. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno (Unofficial) Expansion FAQ! - kinkomaster - 05-02-2011 05:58 PM