Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Scenario: Release the Beast
06-30-2011, 02:33 PM
RE: New Scenario: Release the Beast
I hate to ask a basic rule question, but I'm new to the game and can't find the expansions anywhere. I think I understand most of the rules, but I'm going to list each rule with my interpretation because I wanted to clarify, because this scenario sounds like tons of fun.

heroes respawn(1): Does this mean that each hero player is allowed to respawn with a different hero once, or does it mean that the hero players as a collective are only allowed a single respawn?

starting cards (4): You explained this, but just to clarify - each hero starts the game by drawing 4 hero cards, right?

pick your own hero: This one is self-explanatory - no random drawing of heroes by the hero players

autospawn: I've seen this on several growing hunger scenarios, but I'm not sure what this rule does - does this allow zombies that are in play to be cycled back to spawn points if there are no zombies in the zombie player's pool?

zombie cards(4,2): This one seems self-explanatory, too, but just to clarify - one zombie player, 4 zombie cards; 2 zombie players, 2 zombie cards each, right?

Thanks for the very cool idea!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Scenario: Release the Beast - thanatos - 06-30-2011 02:33 PM