Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE reality game show scenarios
08-22-2011, 09:32 PM
RE: LNOE reality game show scenarios
(08-22-2011 08:55 PM)nitro9090 Wrote:  I understand, it is pretty big change to the game play. Were there any particular objections I could look into?

You may want to try the release the beast scenario in your case, seeing as it can either be played with the normal rules or the new rules. That way you can ease them into it a little better and I find those scenarios loads of fun.

I look forward to hearing what happens.

Hi, I liked your Gauntlet Idea Watchmen02 I came up with a foot race, sort of similar. The way my foot race worked was - 4 Player 20 Turns, sundial marker is placed of board until the first turn when it is placed on the 20

HERO - Well stocked building, 10 Free Exploration Markers ( 7 search, 2 single attack,1 double attack ), Hero's Replenish

Zombie - Horde with Auto Spawn

Set-up The Road out of Town L board must be used as the last board. Take any 2 L boards and make a rectangle, take 2 more and make another rectangle. Put the 2 rectangles together to make 1 bigger rectangle. Then add the Manor House, follow this by 2 more rectangles. The last board must be The Road out of Town.

There must be at least a 2 square transition from any rectangle to another. If not add a door.

Each Hero player picks 4 Hero. Place 1 Hero in the Manor. The remaining 3 Heroes start at the Very first L board outside, furthest from the road out of town, 1 Hero card for each Hero.

Zombies Start as normal, with this exception. Must Spawn evenly on a minimum of 3 Spawning pits.

Place the 10 Free Exploration markers, 1 in any building before the Manor. Once all Heroes have entered the Manor Board, replace the 10 Free Exploration makers in the remaining Rectangles.

At any time If all Heroes have moved across an L board rectangle section, remove those sections. ( I have thought about removing the rectangle in sections of - on the start of a 5th turn remove the furthest rectangle. one time they left a hero in the back field, which really messed with me )

STORY LINE In the small sleepy town of Woodinvale a Zombie Infestation has happened. You have been running all day and hiding most the night. As the sun comes up you have an idea. To Get to the Gas Station and take what ever vehicle you can. To do this you will need to run through town. As you make your way to town, you notice a few other survivors. The nine of you set out to accomplish this.

Thats basically it. The Heroes main struggle is to keep moving and pick up search item. Im also a fan of H vs. H. Heroes will have trouble as they bottle neck through town.

I liked your idea of the building with certain card functions. I will keep you and all updated
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNOE reality game show scenarios - PJON - 08-22-2011 09:32 PM