Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spawning Pit Disruption Rules
10-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Spawning Pit Disruption Rules
Hi. I was wondering....

I have always wanted to, and I played a scenario, where spawning pit rules were relaxed Watchmen02

When playing scenarios, with 6 or more L boards. The Zombie Player should be allowed to; Spawn equally over a minimum of 3 Spawning Pits, at the Zombie Player discretion.

In the game I played with this rule, there was another rule with it. It stated…minimum of 3 spawning pits, but also stated, Zombies must spawn on a board with a Hero on it. In 2 separate games with two separate groups, they both left a Hero behind to screw with the spawning rule. I think that is just cheesey. To sacrifice a Hero, just to mess up spawning is cheesey. Sometimes spawning with 6 or more L boards can be stupid. Especially when it late or early, in the game and the Heroes are headed for anything. Im not implying, I want to corner or block the Heroes every move. But I wanna have fun and play the game, not just chase you around town.

Example, last night I played a game with every LNOE board. We were into out 7th turn when we had our first fight. By then I held or stacked so many cards it was an easy kill. I managed to creep 2 Zombies in Rachelle’s space. I played Overwhelmed followed by Fighting Instincts. Picked the Chainsaw, and won. (so glad she didn’t make her intuition) I had Bitten incase I lost and another Zombie fight.

Spawn equally over a minimum of 3 Spawning Pits, at the Zombie Player discretion. Maybe 4 pits ???

What is your opinion? Any thoughts?

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Spawning Pit Disruption Rules - PJON - 10-12-2011 02:31 PM
RE: Spawning Pit Disruption Rules - PJON - 10-12-2011, 08:26 PM
RE: Spawning Pit Disruption Rules - PJON - 10-13-2011, 02:43 PM