Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Smell Of Brains card question ?
11-15-2011, 08:06 PM
RE: The Smell Of Brains card question ?
ok...The card can only be cancelled before dice are rolled, Yes ?

A card may not be cancelled after dice have been rolled.

Your saying at that point, cancel the whole fight ? Yet a Principle Gomez or Jeb cant immediatley cancel the card ? They can alter the the fight add a die or re-roll, but cant cancel the card, Yes ?

Ok, if I have not annoyed you enough. A hero is in a space with 3 zombies. That is 3 seperate fights, so a hero could use First Aid between fights, Yes ? So during the Zombie turn, after the hero's first fight, their weapon gets stuck in a zombie. They then play Keys, and find more weapons, yes ? Then uses catch, because they had to many weapons. Then procedes to the second fight. The hero loses, and has Felling Strange played on them. The hero uses Gomez, and recovery. They lose the third fight and use Coach Parker. Hops on TJ Thoroughbred, rides away to use the fire extinguisher to remove zombie about to fight another hero. Is that weaseling or legal play ? Ohhhh since the hero used the horse, and ended their move in a building with a free search marker, They can have that too.

I know that seems like an extreme example, but the games I play are very similair. All but the last line is all good in my book too.

Watchmen01

Hugz

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Smell Of Brains card question ? - PJON - 11-15-2011 08:06 PM