Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Slasher themed mash-up of LNOE, ATOE & FanG. Anyone interested?
05-14-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: Slasher themed mash-up of LNOE, ATOE & FanG. Anyone interested?
(05-14-2012 11:21 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  I mentioned wanting a slasher game on another thread a while back. I would love to play something like this. How fun would it be to be the bad guy, right?

Indeed. Unfortunately every workable idea I've had would make them run on auto pilot, more like the Villains from FanG crossed w/ the Villains from ATOE. But, as I said, haven't devoted much thought to it. Just idle brainstorming occasionally. I could see designing it more like LNOE to have a player on each side. Heck, IMO the OPTIMAL solution would be to have it playable ALL ways. Co-op, Competitive, or Team either WITH or WITHOUT a Slasher Player, & Solo (now THAT I still could only really envision w/ the Slasher on auto pilot).

Only real issue I could see with a playable Slasher is who would want to play the victims?!?! Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slasher themed mash-up of LNOE, ATOE & FanG. Anyone interested? - MoonSylver - 05-14-2012 11:29 PM