Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The ONLY thing I can't seem to explain thematically...
07-09-2012, 07:19 PM
RE: The ONLY thing I can't seem to explain thematically...
I love that we can all discuss this back and forth and come up with our own thematic explanations for it! It is really cool to hear what others come up with for their own ideas.

I think what I would personally go with in my own mind is:

- Non-zombie related "wounds" (like when using Father Joseph's special ability) are fatigue, or other things like that.

- Non-lethal wounds (as in not the last wound) suffered during a zombie fight are actual wounds, but were merely torn flesh, a bad beating, or something along those lines. No bite, so no transmission of the virsus, and no transformation. I personally always liked the idea that it is transmitted through a bite or otherwise their blood.

- The final wound (resulting in death) was a bite if they become a zombie hero, but may or may not have been a bite if they do not. If they do not, it could be that the final wound was not a bite either, or they were bitten, then the zombie horde tore them apart so much there was nothing left to turn into a zombie.

I love what we all came up with throughout this thread! This mish mash of what we came up with goes best with my personal preferences. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The ONLY thing I can't seem to explain thematically... - StayPuft - 07-09-2012 07:19 PM