Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does your screen name (and/or Avatar) mean?
07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: What does your screen name (and/or Avatar) mean?
Hi wow, kewl thread Staypuft.

Wow, I play a stupid game, well lots of stupid games. Its called Darkon. google it Watchmen02 darkon.org. Its a LARP, based off of D&D. Its uber great fun, really stupid times, nice people - when we are not killing each other - Anyway, and since you asked, not many people actually know this.

In order to play Darkon you need a role play name. You have to write your own spells, make you own armour/gear/weapons including arrows. They like things to be a period as they can be. ( I also did 1620's re-enactments too)

So i had to come up with a name, a sorta kewl name i liked. My name is not Jacquelyn, its Kristina. I play as a Ranger "bow slinging bitch"
Jacularis is Latin for Jesting
Lynn is Gaelic for a river, flow of water or water falls
Necro and Opolis are both Greek and mean dead and city, respectfully.

So, thats me. I keep the laughter going cause it love to laugh. Im always being silly or just plain stupid, and im ok with it. If you can make me laugh, and I can do the same for you. We can be friends for life.

Now after spending a couple of years in darkon things progressed. I eventually rose to some power and just claimed the name Princess. No, i was never actually Darkon Royalty, which Darkon does have. Hence,

Princess Jacquelyn Von Necroplois was born. I developed the persona over a decade ago, and have been having fun with it ever since. I dont limit "PJ" to just Darkon. I will dress up and go any where and do any thing. "dats da way i rollz"

When joined TZG i just typed PJON. I did not take this board seriously or think much of it. After about a month i was really impressed with the number of people on here. How active they are. How Zombie krazey they are.

I really do appreciate the people here. I know im stupid and stuborn. I know i can be difficutl too. I thank everyone for all their advise and understanding as well.

Thankz for having me at TZG.

ohhh the picture is a picture of me. Duh !!!

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What does your screen name (and/or Avatar) mean? - PJON - 07-16-2012 03:46 PM