Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
survival deck and other questions.
09-04-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: survival deck and other questions.
4b. If said Chainsaw+fencepost lost a fight, the Chainsaw discard would activate (losing a fight) but because it is duct-taped you get the duct tape saving throw to avoid discarding. Now would the Roll take place before you would discard Gasoline to save the chainsaw, or since the saving throw is for saving the duct-taped item from one of it's halves ruining the whole, would the gasoline have to be played before taking that roll?

5b. That is ridiculous, if trading it removes the wound you could trade it to a partner and then back on their turn and essentially heal Johnny through trade actions only. That's pretty sick. New Question, would Johnny's youth ability allow him to remove the wound from his jacket?

6b. I don't know if I follow; Duct tape isn't an item, so it can't be traded. The question is whether you can play the card on someone else's items, or if you have to trade the items to the duct-tape holder and then have them duct-tape it and trade it back.

9b. What is Zombie pillage from, don't have that yet. Well-stocked was overpowered already for theh cost, but with the stockpile cards it is just ridiculous.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: survival deck and other questions. - Phantaskippy - 09-04-2012 06:50 PM