Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quick question - Father Joseph's ability.
10-04-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: Quick question - Father Joseph's ability.
Q11: How does Father Joseph’s Strength of Spirit ability work?

A11: Strength of Spirit may be used at any time to attempt to Cancel a Zombie Card being played or that ‘Remains in Play’. Father Joseph first takes a wound and then rolls to cancel the Zombie Card on the roll of 3+. He may use this ability even if doing so will take his last wound, killing him (you are still allowed to roll to see if the card is cancelled). He may also use this ability multiple times to try and cancel the same card (assuming he failed the first time by rolling a 1 or 2).

He may even use this ability during a Fight. This is especially useful if he is about to lose a Fight and take his last wound. He may instead, voluntarily take his last wound to try and cancel an existing Zombie Card (sort of a ‘with his last breath’ notion).

Q12: If Father Joseph has “I Feel Kinda Strange…” played on him, can he use his Strength of Spirit to cancel it without becoming a Zombie Hero?

A12: Father Joseph may use his Strength of Spirit to cancel “I Feel Kinda Strange…” as it is being played with no problems. Once “I Feel Kinda Strange…” ‘Remains in Play’ on him though, it is a little bit more dangerous. He may try to cancel it once, by taking a wound with Strength of Spirit, but if he fails, he is immediately turned into a Zombie Hero.

Yeah, like that.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quick question - Father Joseph's ability. - PJON - 10-04-2012 07:59 PM