Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Character under, over, or just right powered???
10-05-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Character under, over, or just right powered???
I'm not sure on the wording of the last ability. I'm assuming that it means that when a zombie is trying to move into the same space as the hero he can stop it's movement on the roll of 5+.

I thought it could also mean that the zombie has to roll a 5+ to move into the space, but since that could be very odd and overpowered or extremely handicapping to the hero depending on the scenario I hope that's not what you meant.

I'm not sure what under the influence of hunger means exactly. Would that mean that a zombie with a shamble played on it or relentless advance could move into the space?

I feel like this hero is overpowered. I think killing 1/6 of the zombies before the fight even starts is way too much. Also getting to move through walls 1/3 of the time is also too much. I don't know how to temper the boobytrap ability, but I think changing narrow passage to something like may move through a wall by giving up 4 movement points. That way he can occasionally go through walls, but at a cost instead of zipping around the board with little to no chance of the zombies cornering him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Character under, over, or just right powered??? - Ogthar - 10-05-2012 09:18 PM