Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Name your top 4 hero's and explain why
10-09-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: Name your top 4 hero's and explain why
Stacy: She's a risk, but if you can make it a turn or two she makes the heroes dominate. And if the random spawn pit roll hits the gun shop, it's game over.
Sam: He just does what he wants. Nobody hospital tanks like Sam, he's just a one-man wrecking crew.
Mr. Goddard: Heroic event cards are worth it. If you have the gas station and Johnny he's obscene.
Anderson: I love to play the others, but Anderson I always want on my team. He's just so very solid all game long.

Favorite combo's:

Jade and Stacy: Draw power to get Jade powerful, and they are strange. Jade has a rough go early but if they can hold a spawn point together very long it's good game for the zombies. Jade is so good with the unique items too.

Anderson and Rachelle: Two revolvers and flashlight. Anderson cancels Rachelle's negative and the flashlight is almost as good as Jake. These two make for a ridiculously sick first turn hero group.

Favorite 4 hero group I've played:
Jade
Stacy
Jake
Kenny

Jade hung out with Stacy, got the Meat cleaver and bat. She earned her advanced ability for a permanent extra dice and Jade was a five-six dice rolling unwoundable horror. We burned deck so fast the zombie player was overmatched with events and good items. When Stacy got her notebook on turn 8 the game was as good as done. The gun shop was on the map and Kenny just shot stuff.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name your top 4 hero's and explain why - Phantaskippy - 10-09-2012 10:26 PM