Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Name your top 4 hero's and explain why
10-09-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Name your top 4 hero's and explain why
I know this is in the LNOE section and this is for LNOE Heroes, but I can't help mention Jo Jo. No one compares to the tutu-wearing, Zard Beast slaying, circus dancing bear that is Jo Jo.

I haven't played enough games to have a valid top 4, but I have a special place in my gaming heart for Jake Cartwright (IFOS needs a Cartwright! IFOS needs a Cartwright! IFOS needs a Cartwright!), the hero that I used in my first ever LNOE game. I knew, looking at that scruffy face, reading his Resourceful ability, that he was something special. I was stoked that he made it to Timber Peak, and that there are Cartwrights in the main ATOE and FANG set. (IFOS needs a Cartwright! Cartwright the Clown, anyone?)

Second to Jake is Sheriff Anderson, mainly because I can relate him to Nathan Fillion's character in Slither. His card images convey a certain good-natured personality - he gives off this humble knight-in-shining armor vibe. Gamewise, it's always handy to have a character with a gun.

Next two slots are vacant; I'm temporarily giving it to Sally and Amanda because they're pretty.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name your top 4 hero's and explain why - LabRat - 10-09-2012 11:58 PM