Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Name your top 4 hero's and explain why
10-10-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Name your top 4 hero's and explain why
Amanda - I generally lean toward avoiding fighting, whenever possible so she's a good match for me. The Youth ability to heal has often done wonders for me. Plus, I'm beautiful, too, so I completely relate.

Sherriff - He starts with a Revolver. Can search for a Revolver. Hard to beat that.

Rachelle - Another one that starts with a gun. Too many times, we've had games where the Heroes just can't find weapons. Starting with two (Anderson & Rachelle) is huge.

My last slot is a tie between Becky and Sally...

Becky is obviously great in that she can keep everyone safe, and as an adult has some leeway in terms of usually being able to survive a fight until someone else can heal her.

Sally has the lucky roll. Two nights ago just played aHunt for Survivors where Sally essentially sacrificed herself to draw all the zombies in one area of town to her space on the board. She ended up surrounded by 8, with no weapon. We kinda gave her a respectful nod and wrote her off. Sally fended off 7 of the 8 zombies and only took 1 wound. On top of that, she ended up having to sweep in and rescue the keys/final survivor (which had been lost by a dying Rachelle). Sally is pretty damn hardcore. I have no questions about why she made it out to Timber Peaks. Not a one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name your top 4 hero's and explain why - kassle - 10-10-2012 04:24 PM