Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smell of Brains question - multiple heroes in the same spot
10-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Smell of Brains question - multiple heroes in the same spot
I had another question come up in my game night last night. The zombie player used "The Smell of Brains" and was successful in wounding the hero. It just so happens that there was only one zombie within range, so that zombie moved in for the fight.

I believe I recall clarifying once before, but this means that this zombie DOES get to fight right away. So, that being the case, this led to a question I had.

In this game, there happened to be two heroes in that very same spot. Does the zombie automatically fight the hero who was wounded, or can the HP still instead choose to have the other hero take the fight?

For that matter, say instead of just one zombie, there had been two in range. Do the heroes still have to divide the fights evenly, meaning in that case, they both take one fight? Or, because of the card, is it only the hero who triggered the card who takes any fights, meaning he/she would then have to fight BOTH new zombies in that case?

Anybody know the answers to these ones?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Smell of Brains question - multiple heroes in the same spot - StayPuft - 10-25-2012 08:48 PM