Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timber Peak Game Report 1 Learn To Survive
02-15-2013, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2013 02:46 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Timber Peak Game Report 1 Learn To Survive
(02-14-2013 05:32 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Very entertaining write up Trez - as ever!

I find the TP scenarios do play faster than most of the LNOE and it's other expansions. Excellent if you want a quick game and I'm happy to keep it as a stand-alone.

Thanks Achtung Panzer. I agree it does play fast. As a stand alone expansion without the Survial Tactics, Unique Items, Zombies with Grave Weapons and Advanced Abilities. The fire and experience rules fit in pretty seemlessly in the 2 games I've played so far.

(02-14-2013 07:06 PM)zombie_slayer Wrote:  Outstanding game report! Great pics too!

Thanks for giving it a look and commenting.

(02-15-2013 12:39 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Great Report but how did the Surfer Zombie get to Timber Creek?
Can't wait for your AToE Reports.

OD

Thanks OD I imagine the surfer Zombie was probably a survivor using it as a weapon who got bit at some point and just can't seem to part with it.

I will get to grips with the AToE mechanics first and then post Game Reports. I hope you will find them enjoyable!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timber Peak Game Report 1 Learn To Survive - samuraitrev - 02-15-2013 02:41 PM