Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walking Dead inspired custom scenario: Recover the Bag of Guns
03-01-2013, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 09:47 PM by abomination.)
RE: Walking Dead inspired custom scenario: Recover the Bag of Guns
(03-01-2013 11:02 AM)scarydk Wrote:  
(02-27-2013 10:41 PM)abomination Wrote:  another thing that I noticed that didn't become an issue in this game was with the lurkers becoming walkers on the number rolled for a hit with a gun. I would suggest changing it to the range of the weapon.

I chose to add this as an "unease" factor to the scenario. If you think the game plays more smoothly with the range, I’ll try playtesting with that.

when you put it that way it makes sense that a hero can't rely on just picking them off from the edge of their range and never having to deal with the other lurkers until they choose. takes the control away from the heroes which really makes them plan ahead. I have decided I like the roll better than the range.

I will hopefully be playing again tonight with a couple of friends. we'll play it again and I'll try to leave you some more feedback.

Eating brains and taking names.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead inspired custom scenario: Recover the Bag of Guns - abomination - 03-01-2013 09:43 PM